TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 2018 EUROPEAN DAY OF LANGUAGES "EU Volim jezike"
"Competition": EU Volim jezike
"Organizer"”: Directorate-General for Translation (DGT), Representation of the European Commission in Cyprus
"Supporter": Cyprus Linguistics Society (CyLING)
1. The Competition is open to any European citizen aged 15 and over and residing in Cyprus. All participants must be holders of a passport or ID card of an EU Member State.
2. Employees, contractors, members or families of the Οrganisers and the Supporter of the Competition may not enter the Competition.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions from all participants without any exceptions.
4. No responsibility is taken for entries / participations that are misdirected or incomplete or
cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
5. The Competition ends on 8th of October 2018 at 23:59 Cyprus time. Entries received after this date and time will not be considered.
6. The 3 winners will be chosen based on the 3 highest scores achieved in the least amount of time.
7. The 3 grand prizes are: a Smart TV (1st prize), a Laptop (2nd prize), a Smartphone (3rd prize). The brands and details of the prizes will be announced at a later date. We accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prize. The next 50 best players will be awarded a European Day of Languages gift bag, which shall be collected at the EU House inNicosia.
8. The winners will be notified by telephone or email by the 10th of October 2018 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be reached by the 15th of October 2018 then the Organisers reserve the right to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, the Organisers are also entitled to select another winner.
9. Prizes will be awarded at the EU House in Nicosia at a date to be announced
shortly after the closing date.
10. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for
cash or other prizes.
11. The winners may be required to participate in a photograph of them
collecting their prize in Nicosia.
12. The Organisers accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities,
injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the
Competition or accepting the prize.
13. The decision of the Organisers in all matters under its control is final and
binding and no correspondence will be entered into.